ABOUT THE COMPANY
Our client is a leading, global proprietary trading organisation that was formed in 2011. It employs some of the most talented traders, developers and engineers in the market, executing a diverse range of strategies across global equity and derivatives markets.
Operating globally across London, New York and Hong Kong, the company’s culture is collaborative, informal and highly rewarding of strong performance. There's no dress code, plenty of free food and regular social events.
The Talent Acquisition team is challenging traditional recruitment, innovating how they attract, assess and hire their people. They are passionate about introducing the most talented individuals and ensuring an exceptional candidate experience.
In this newly created Tech Recruiter role that sits in the HR & Talent team, you will be responsible for managing the end to end recruitment for all tech teams globally. The company has ambitious expansions plans, which are underpinned by finding and growing the best technologists.
Communication is at the heart of this role, be it with internal stakeholders, traders or potential candidates; you should be comfortable with and enjoy diverse interactions.
WHAT’S ON OFFER
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Performance based bonus
- Full time, permanent role
- Competitive pension and healthcare benefits
- Season ticket loan and cycle to work scheme
- A dynamic and rewarding working environment
- City based location
- Manage the end-to-end recruitment cycle for Tech globally
- Directly source candidates and continuously build talent pipelines
- Effectively utilise social media to further enhance the company brand
- Work closely with Senior Management and Divisional Managers to define the recruitment strategy
- Coordinate the interview process, prioritising efficient assessments and a market leading candidate experience
- Relationship management of approved recruitment partners
- Supporting the wider HR team
- Achievement of performance based KPIs
- Comply with all applicable Compliance policies, procedures, laws and regulations
- Minimum 3 years’ experience recruiting Technologists, either in-house or in-agency
- Established network of technologists; including developers, infrastructure ops to recruit from
- Outstanding communication skills, both written and verbal
- Data driven and results orientated, with a strong technologist placement record
- Passionate about technology and its latest trends, ideally within low latency environments
- Proven ability to build rapport and trusted relationships with internal stakeholders
- Ability to effectively manage multiple, changing priorities and work at pace
- Undergraduate Degree with a minimum 2.1 grade or equivalent
Apply for this role
I had the best recruitment experience while working with Judy to help secure a new role. She was very professional and thorough throughout the entire process, from knowing her client inside out, to preparing me for interviews, to ensuring I was happy with everything right until the end. I would highly recommend Judy and her team, to anyone looking for their next role.Nadia P, Candidate
“I had a fantastic recruitment experience working with Judy and her team earlier this year. The Talent Space team are genuine, professional and understanding . I’m now in a new position which I love, and I have Judy and the team to thank for it!”.Matthew L, Candidate
“I would highly recommend Judy and her team – they provided a personalised, detailed and highly efficient service and I always felt they listened to what I wanted and had my best interests at heart during my job search”.Seetle Gill, Candidate
“I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Judy – she assisted me with my job search right from the get-go and was able to match me with a role straight away. We had great communication throughout the whole process, even after I had started at my new job. I would recommend The Talent Space to any candidate looking to find their perfect role and wanting to take their career to the next step.”Sophia Akhtar, Candidate
“We’ve had the pleasure of working with Judy for a number of years now. Judy is always quick to understand our recruitment needs as well as the nuances of our industry and she has helped to fill roles at all levels across our business. Judy consistently finds some of the best talent that the market has to offer and we look forward to our continued partnership together.”Andrew R – 365 Business Finance
“The Talent Space is a pleasure to work with, providing intelligent and fast recruitment services. Judy and the team were quick to understand our requirements and were excellent at both qualifying and briefing candidates. They understand the importance of making recruitment as straightforward as possible and I would highly recommend working with them.”Luke Jonas – Co-Founder, Hatch Group
“I would highly recommend Judy as a different type of head-hunter and talent recruiter. She really invests the time to understand an agency and team culture before making recommendations, rather than simply firing over candidate CVs. As someone running a busy team, I really value the time Judy spends to ensure the talent she set up interviews with were of top calibre and the right chemistry so my time is always well spent when meeting them. It’s resulted in a number of very strong hires who have fitted in seamlessly to the team.”Kat McGettigan – Head of Consumer, Grayling UK