Talent Acquisition Specialist – Market Making
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Market Making
Our client is a global market making and sales advisory firm, operating in the Equities, Fixed Income, Commodities and FX derivatives markets.
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for an experienced Talent Acquisition Specialist to join the HR & Talent team, based in the head office in London and with a remit of working across their core offices in London, Singapore & Sydney.
This company has been part of the evolution of options market making from open outcry in the trading pits of London, Amsterdam and North America through to screen based trading and the more recent drive toward automation, latency sensitive execution and algorithmic strategies.
With success rooted in technology, expertise in managing risk and a truly entrepreneurial and collaborative culture, this is a truly dynamic, innovative and ambitious business.
Talent Acquisition Specialist – What’s on Offer
- Highly competitive salary based on experience
- Annual discretionary bonus
- 25 days’ holiday
- Competitive pension plan
- Healthcare plan, dental and life assurance
- Season ticket loan and ride to work scheme
- In house gym
- Collaborative, grounded and supportive team environment
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Day to Day Duties
Your role will be critical in helping to identify, source and recruit top talent for the business across different countries through advertising, networking, referrals social media and a variety of other recruitment tools.
As part of your role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing the internal recruitment activity across all business lines including managing the recruitment cycle
- Liaising with hiring managers to understand immediate requirements and long term needs
- Effectively building relationships with candidates, articulating the unique value proposition of the business and driving positive engagement
- Both headhunting passive talent and working on live briefs with business stakeholders across all departments
- Managing candidate communications through the screening, interview and offer stages of the recruitment process
- Advising candidates on company benefits, salary and culture
- Always presenting a strong representation of the employer brand throughout the recruitment process
Talent Acquisition Specialist – Skills Required
- 5+ years’ talent acquisition or recruitment experience, ideally within a financial services company – either in-house or agency
- Experience and knowledge of trading and / or technology requirements for a market making company is essential
- A proven strong track record in placing candidates in both front and back office roles
- Demonstrated experience recruiting highly skilled candidates in competitive markets
- Able to work well with various stakeholder groups, engaging them appropriately and building trusted relationships with them
- Proven ability to work autonomously and multitask managing changing priorities
- A driven and highly motivated approach to recruitment and to deliver on business goals
- Confident, positive, professional and engaging personality
- Commercially minded, pro-active and entrepreneurial approach
Talent Acquisition Specialist – how to apply:
To be considered for this Talent Acquisition Specialist position, please email your CV immediately with reference " Talent Acquisition Specialist".
Due to the high volume of applicants The Talent Space can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
Apply for this role
I had the best recruitment experience while working with Judy to help secure a new role. She was very professional and thorough throughout the entire process, from knowing her client inside out, to preparing me for interviews, to ensuring I was happy with everything right until the end. I would highly recommend Judy and her team, to anyone looking for their next role.Nadia P, Candidate
“I had a fantastic recruitment experience working with Judy and her team earlier this year. The Talent Space team are genuine, professional and understanding . I’m now in a new position which I love, and I have Judy and the team to thank for it!”.Matthew L, Candidate
“I would highly recommend Judy and her team – they provided a personalised, detailed and highly efficient service and I always felt they listened to what I wanted and had my best interests at heart during my job search”.Seetle Gill, Candidate
“I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Judy – she assisted me with my job search right from the get-go and was able to match me with a role straight away. We had great communication throughout the whole process, even after I had started at my new job. I would recommend The Talent Space to any candidate looking to find their perfect role and wanting to take their career to the next step.”Sophia Akhtar, Candidate
“We’ve had the pleasure of working with Judy for a number of years now. Judy is always quick to understand our recruitment needs as well as the nuances of our industry and she has helped to fill roles at all levels across our business. Judy consistently finds some of the best talent that the market has to offer and we look forward to our continued partnership together.”Andrew R – 365 Business Finance
“The Talent Space is a pleasure to work with, providing intelligent and fast recruitment services. Judy and the team were quick to understand our requirements and were excellent at both qualifying and briefing candidates. They understand the importance of making recruitment as straightforward as possible and I would highly recommend working with them.”Luke Jonas – Co-Founder, Hatch Group
“I would highly recommend Judy as a different type of head-hunter and talent recruiter. She really invests the time to understand an agency and team culture before making recommendations, rather than simply firing over candidate CVs. As someone running a busy team, I really value the time Judy spends to ensure the talent she set up interviews with were of top calibre and the right chemistry so my time is always well spent when meeting them. It’s resulted in a number of very strong hires who have fitted in seamlessly to the team.”Kat McGettigan – Head of Consumer, Grayling UK