Operations & Office Assistant
Our client is a leading yoga & wellness global brand, with offices based in North London. This socially responsible and eco-friendly company has boundless ambition and believe that through challenging the norm and pushing boundaries, they will make a real impact on the world.
The company is growing fast and we are now looking for an Operations & Office Assistant who is ready to join the busy team and hit the ground running!
As Operations & Office Assistant, you will be part of the pivotal Operations team focussed on enabling the company to function efficiently and effectively.
Your role will be to support the team across logistics, inventory, systems, finance and office management. This is a fantastic entry level opportunity with ample scope to grow within the role and build a fascinating and diverse career.
What’s on offer:
- Up to £25,000 starting salary
- Trendy and spacious office, with easy transport links to Camden Town
- Good holiday allowance.
- A sociable office environment working with a young and dynamic team.
- On-site yoga and leisure space.
- Encouragement of a good work-life balance.
- Being the main office point of contact for visitors to the office, by telephone and email.
- Being the main office point of contact for premises, suppliers and contractors.
- Managing office admin such as sorting post, scanning documents, photocopying, printing, filing, occasional minute-taking and other ad-hoc duties.
- Office inventory tracking and purchase order creation.
- Management of meeting room bookings.
- Helping to maintain an organised and effective office environment.
- Supporting logistics management by preparing paperwork and documentation.
- Supporting inventory management by raising and filing POs, checking invoices, stock adjustments and other administration.
- Helping with the planning of office events such as away days, seasonal parties, and other team activities.
- Varied ad-hoc support to other members of the team including the CEO as required.
As Office & Operations Assistant you must be a highly motivated self-starter with outstanding organisational skills and an ability to multi-task. You should be proactive, good with people and confident within a fast-moving team.
- Outstanding people skills and a genuine desire to go above and beyond.
- Proven track record of organisation and multi-tasking.
- Great problem-solving skills and a dedication to finding efficient and complete solutions.
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a friendly disposition.
- A common-sense approach, a willingness to learn and a hard-working nature to get the task done.
- Hardworking and dynamic.
- Quick to react and adapt and cope well with pressure.
- Proactive and energetic attitude.
Apply for this role
I had the best recruitment experience while working with Judy to help secure a new role. She was very professional and thorough throughout the entire process, from knowing her client inside out, to preparing me for interviews, to ensuring I was happy with everything right until the end. I would highly recommend Judy and her team, to anyone looking for their next role.Nadia P, Candidate
“I had a fantastic recruitment experience working with Judy and her team earlier this year. The Talent Space team are genuine, professional and understanding . I’m now in a new position which I love, and I have Judy and the team to thank for it!”.Matthew L, Candidate
“I would highly recommend Judy and her team – they provided a personalised, detailed and highly efficient service and I always felt they listened to what I wanted and had my best interests at heart during my job search”.Seetle Gill, Candidate
“I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Judy – she assisted me with my job search right from the get-go and was able to match me with a role straight away. We had great communication throughout the whole process, even after I had started at my new job. I would recommend The Talent Space to any candidate looking to find their perfect role and wanting to take their career to the next step.”Sophia Akhtar, Candidate
“We’ve had the pleasure of working with Judy for a number of years now. Judy is always quick to understand our recruitment needs as well as the nuances of our industry and she has helped to fill roles at all levels across our business. Judy consistently finds some of the best talent that the market has to offer and we look forward to our continued partnership together.”Andrew R – 365 Business Finance
“The Talent Space is a pleasure to work with, providing intelligent and fast recruitment services. Judy and the team were quick to understand our requirements and were excellent at both qualifying and briefing candidates. They understand the importance of making recruitment as straightforward as possible and I would highly recommend working with them.”Luke Jonas – Co-Founder, Hatch Group
“I would highly recommend Judy as a different type of head-hunter and talent recruiter. She really invests the time to understand an agency and team culture before making recommendations, rather than simply firing over candidate CVs. As someone running a busy team, I really value the time Judy spends to ensure the talent she set up interviews with were of top calibre and the right chemistry so my time is always well spent when meeting them. It’s resulted in a number of very strong hires who have fitted in seamlessly to the team.”Kat McGettigan – Head of Consumer, Grayling UK