- Newly created, exciting in-house Technical Recruiter opportunity
- High-growth, global fintech and software business
- £40k – £45k starting salary, benefits and brilliant prospects
- Start ASAP
Technical Recruiter – Overview
Our client is a rapidly growing fintech and software business, operating globally and establishing a leading name for itself in the industry.
Founded by industry leaders, this company is experiencing rapid growth internationally and is looking to bring on board an experienced internal Technical Recruiter to join the busy team.
You will ideally have experience within fintech / software / digital industries. You will be able to hit the ground running, bringing with you energy, ideas and enthusiasm for making an impact and able to help take the business to the next level.
You will have excellent communication, stakeholder management and analytical skills and be comfortable working across global markets.
Technical Recruiter – what’s on offer:
- Up to £45,000 plus generous benefits
- Discretionary bonus
- Pension, healthcare, 25 days' holiday plus more
- Exciting opportunity to be a key player within a rapidly expanding global business
- Social and rewarding working environment
Technical Recruiter – key requirements:
- Degree or equivalent
- 3-5 years’ technical recruitment experience
- Analytical approach
- Ideally experience within fintech, software or technology
- Experience working in a fast paced and pressured environment
- Strong communication and negotiating skills
- High levels of organisation and attention to detail
- A hands on and self starter attitude
Technical Recruiter – key responsibilities
- Liaise with Hiring Managers to determine role requirement
- Help with the creation and implementation of a global recruitment strategy
- Creatively and proactively meet and source candidates using a variety of methods on and offline
- Manage the recruitment database including uploading vacancies, candidate data and vendor information
- Use the Applicant Tracking System (LEVER) to update candidate information efficiently
- Ability to produce management reporting and updates as and when required
- Assist with brand roadshows and graduate recruiting
Technical Recruiter – how to apply:
To be considered for this position, please email your CV immediately with reference "Technical Recruiter"
Due to the high volume of applicants, The Talent Space can only respond to successful candidates. We wish you the best of luck with your job search.
Apply for this role
I had the best recruitment experience while working with Judy to help secure a new role. She was very professional and thorough throughout the entire process, from knowing her client inside out, to preparing me for interviews, to ensuring I was happy with everything right until the end. I would highly recommend Judy and her team, to anyone looking for their next role.Nadia P, Candidate
“I had a fantastic recruitment experience working with Judy and her team earlier this year. The Talent Space team are genuine, professional and understanding . I’m now in a new position which I love, and I have Judy and the team to thank for it!”.Matthew L, Candidate
“I would highly recommend Judy and her team – they provided a personalised, detailed and highly efficient service and I always felt they listened to what I wanted and had my best interests at heart during my job search”.Seetle Gill, Candidate
“I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Judy – she assisted me with my job search right from the get-go and was able to match me with a role straight away. We had great communication throughout the whole process, even after I had started at my new job. I would recommend The Talent Space to any candidate looking to find their perfect role and wanting to take their career to the next step.”Sophia Akhtar, Candidate
“We’ve had the pleasure of working with Judy for a number of years now. Judy is always quick to understand our recruitment needs as well as the nuances of our industry and she has helped to fill roles at all levels across our business. Judy consistently finds some of the best talent that the market has to offer and we look forward to our continued partnership together.”Andrew R – 365 Business Finance
“The Talent Space is a pleasure to work with, providing intelligent and fast recruitment services. Judy and the team were quick to understand our requirements and were excellent at both qualifying and briefing candidates. They understand the importance of making recruitment as straightforward as possible and I would highly recommend working with them.”Luke Jonas – Co-Founder, Hatch Group
“I would highly recommend Judy as a different type of head-hunter and talent recruiter. She really invests the time to understand an agency and team culture before making recommendations, rather than simply firing over candidate CVs. As someone running a busy team, I really value the time Judy spends to ensure the talent she set up interviews with were of top calibre and the right chemistry so my time is always well spent when meeting them. It’s resulted in a number of very strong hires who have fitted in seamlessly to the team.”Kat McGettigan – Head of Consumer, Grayling UK