Customer Experience Executive – E-Commerce Yoga / Wellness
Our client is a leading yoga & wellness global brand, with offices based in North London. This company has boundless ambition and believe that through challenging the norm and pushing boundaries, they will make a real impact on the world.
The team is made up of leaders and innovators. They believe in promoting a healthy work-life balance, and workplace happiness is at the core of their culture. They operate in over 85 countries worldwide and have partnerships with a number of well-known environmental charities.
The company is dynamic and growing fast and we are now looking for a Customer Experience Executive who has experience in Customer Service / Customer Experience, ideally in retail or e-commerce. You will be ready to join the busy team and hit the ground running!
As Customer Experience Executive, you will be part of the crucial front-line team liaising directly with potential, new and existing customers, as well as dealing with operational partners.
Your role will be to provide an exceptional service to help efficiently drive and support growth in a fast-growing global brand.
An integral part of the Customer Experience team’s mission is to engage with the company's online community, helping to generate sales and business development leads for our company.
You will report directly to the Customer Experience Manager and will work closely with other members of the team. You will also take part in a variety of office management activities, assisting other team members where necessary.
What's on Offer
- Up to £25,000 starting salary
- 23 days’ holiday from year 1
- Medical insurance and rewards programme
- Pension contribution
- Gym allowance
- Fresh fruit in the office every week
- Regular team socials and away days
- Product discounts
- Building outstanding customer relationships to provide the best possible service to global customers within the Yoga community
- Liaising with international warehouses and couriers to ensure seamless customer experience through the operational processes
- Responding appropriately to all questions and queries within the designated time frame across multiple written channels of communication including email, social media, live chat, online messaging, review responses, public Q&As
- Managing customer relationships across different social media platforms
- Conducting ongoing community engagement to gather sales leads to support business needs
- Managing customer databases
- Mentoring & training junior members of the team
- Leading research and managing projects to ensure that the company are utilising all available technology and techniques to provide an exceptional customer experience
- Organising and handling general office management tasks
- Varied ad hoc support to other members of the Team including the CEO where required
- Outstanding customer service skills and a genuine desire to go above and beyond
- Proven track record of delivering great customer experiences with relevant previous experience in the Customer Experience sector
- An ability to think strategically and see the wider context and deeper significance of daily tasks
- Ability to work autonomously within an agreed remit to manage workloads and turnaround of work
- Great problem solving skills and a dedication to finding the most efficient but complete solution to issues as they arise
- Excellent writing and communication skills with a friendly disposition
- Excellent academic record
- Highly personable and able to fit in with a hardworking and dynamic team
- A common sense approach, a willingness to learn and a hard-working nature to get the task done
- Relevant experience maintaining Customer databases
- Proven previous experience of office or administrative work
- Highly personable and able to fit in with the hardworking and dynamic team
- An ability to spot new opportunities and present these to management
- Outstanding communication skills
- Ability to adapt quickly and efficiently
- Ability to multi task and cope well with pressure
- Great planning and organisational skills
- Proactive and energetic attitude
Bonus (but not essential – you could easily be trained)
- Experience working in a start-up/fast-paced business environment
- Experience mentoring and leading junior members of staff
- A passion for yoga, wellness and fitness
Apply for this role
I had the best recruitment experience while working with Judy to help secure a new role. She was very professional and thorough throughout the entire process, from knowing her client inside out, to preparing me for interviews, to ensuring I was happy with everything right until the end. I would highly recommend Judy and her team, to anyone looking for their next role.Nadia P, Candidate
“I had a fantastic recruitment experience working with Judy and her team earlier this year. The Talent Space team are genuine, professional and understanding . I’m now in a new position which I love, and I have Judy and the team to thank for it!”.Matthew L, Candidate
“I would highly recommend Judy and her team – they provided a personalised, detailed and highly efficient service and I always felt they listened to what I wanted and had my best interests at heart during my job search”.Seetle Gill, Candidate
“I have thoroughly enjoyed working with Judy – she assisted me with my job search right from the get-go and was able to match me with a role straight away. We had great communication throughout the whole process, even after I had started at my new job. I would recommend The Talent Space to any candidate looking to find their perfect role and wanting to take their career to the next step.”Sophia Akhtar, Candidate
“We’ve had the pleasure of working with Judy for a number of years now. Judy is always quick to understand our recruitment needs as well as the nuances of our industry and she has helped to fill roles at all levels across our business. Judy consistently finds some of the best talent that the market has to offer and we look forward to our continued partnership together.”Andrew R – 365 Business Finance
“The Talent Space is a pleasure to work with, providing intelligent and fast recruitment services. Judy and the team were quick to understand our requirements and were excellent at both qualifying and briefing candidates. They understand the importance of making recruitment as straightforward as possible and I would highly recommend working with them.”Luke Jonas – Co-Founder, Hatch Group
“I would highly recommend Judy as a different type of head-hunter and talent recruiter. She really invests the time to understand an agency and team culture before making recommendations, rather than simply firing over candidate CVs. As someone running a busy team, I really value the time Judy spends to ensure the talent she set up interviews with were of top calibre and the right chemistry so my time is always well spent when meeting them. It’s resulted in a number of very strong hires who have fitted in seamlessly to the team.”Kat McGettigan – Head of Consumer, Grayling UK